Practice Tests and Two More Ways to Prepare for Microsoft MS-100 Exam
Microsoft is the world’s recognized corporation when it comes to technological innovations and inventions. The widely used software such as Office, Windows Operating System, and Azure are some of the major developments facilitated by Microsoft. Currently, business enterprises and institutions are also utilizing Microsoft 365 as a tool to simplify day-to-day duties. In this article, we are going to enlighten you with the key steps you need to take to become knowledgeable in the features of this solution such as identity and services. To get started, we are going to have a clear overview of MS-100 exam that covers the mentioned concepts.
What Does MS-100 Exam Entail?
MS-100 is part one of 2 series tests designed for Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert credential. It perfectly suits the candidates who already have knowledge of Microsoft 365 workloads, Server administration, networking, and IT fundamentals. The main objectives involved in this exam are the following:
- Microsoft 365 Services
- Roles and Identify
- Access and Authentication
- Office 365 Applications and Workloads
The above topics are tested through 40-60 questions that every candidate must complete within a time limit of 150 minutes. The format of the tasks can be of multiple-choice, performance-based, active screen, build lists, etc. To start with, a student is supposed to register for this exam via Pearson VUE at $165. And then, to claim the credential, they must also prepare to pass the second assessment, MS-101 which proves the professional’s skills and knowledge in Microsoft 365 security and mobility.
Besides, earning Microsoft Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert badge does not only require one to ace exams, but there are also prerequisites that an applicant should meet to get certified. This includes possessing one of the six credentials which are clearly outlined on the official Microsoft website.
3 Best Ways to Prepare for Microsoft MS-100
The secret of passing a certification test is adequate preparation. There is no other route that can guarantee your success. There are many resources available for you to gain profound skills and knowledge in the key areas tested, let’s observe some of the most popular of them.
- Online training — this is a self-study path offered freely by Microsoft. You can get video slides and other resources online which can help you gain the skills required to become a certified professional. All you need to do is to check the exam page and take this training.
- Instruction-led course — if you need some extrinsic motivation and can follow a strict schedule, this option is for you. Here, you’ll be offered illustrations and vivid explanations of every concept you are supposed to know. The main advantage of this training is that you will be able to get all your questions answered by Microsoft experts.
- Practice tests — after completing any of those courses, you can take a trial attempt through practice tests. One such sample exam is provided by the vendor itself, also you can seek more such materials online. The main tip here is to always correct your mistakes and work on your time-management skills.
Microsoft 365 is widely adopted and the demand for professionals with the skills will never cease. Passing MS-100 exam, you prove your competence in managing this solution and can assume roles such as security engineer, data administrator, and system administrator, among the rest. Getting some of these positions, you can obtain average pay of $90,000 per year according to payscale.com. Therefore, if you want to enjoy the benefits, get the best practice tests for MS-100 exam, and start your preparation right away!